There is no magic for building a solid financial foundation.
You can make more money. The old way of thinking—getting a good job, working until 65 and retiring happily—is over. Nowadays you should be more proactive in your thinking about making money.
If you look for it, you’ll find it.
Make it a mission to change your family’s financial future.
1. Increase your cash flow. Make more money when you can, while you can. Have multiple sources of income.
2. Spend less. Cut down your expenses. It’s not how much you earn that counts. It’s what you keep. Set aside 5, 10, 15% of your income to savings.
3. Reduce your debt and liabilities. Interest on the debt will interfere with your goal for long-term asset accumulation.
4. Understand how money works. You must take time to understand how money works. You must learn how to make money work for you.
5. Have a financial goal. Set up a plan of action.
6. Take care of your responsibility. Have proper protection.
This book is the first step to your financial freedom...