|Outsourcing to independent contractors is a powerful and cost effective resource for your small business. Join us and learn from business owners who work with freelancers and from the contractors who make it happen.
We will discuss:
- What help is available
- What jobs should be contracted out
- Labor laws and other regulations
- How to find independent contractors
- How does it affect your employees
Special Keynote Presentation by the U.S. Department of Labor
Honolulu District Office
- Jefferson Caparas, Wage & Hour Investigator
- Min Kirk, Assistant District Director
- Reg Baker – Owner, Reg Baker & Company
- Judy Bishop – President & CEO, Bishop & Company
- Lori Teranishi – Co-Founder & Principal, iQ360 Inc.